Saturday, March 6, 2010

Preschool Models

I recently posted on our Facebook page that Embrace Photography was looking for 3-5 preschool age models for a session that would give the parents free prints as a thank you. I had 4 families take advantage of the offer (become a fan on Facebook to stay updated for special promotions and free sessions!). I had two kids do their shoot at Kensington Metropark, and 2 meet in downtown Ann Arbor. Each of my models was such a unique and fun character, and I really enjoyed capturing that.

Here are a couple sneak peaks from their sessions. Seriously, how cute are they???



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

 

Embrace Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates